Before you begin, please be sure you have a journal.
- (A journal will give you the ability to be completely honest with yourself, and write down thoughts, feelings, and sensations that will be helpful in this process.) ***For more on journaling, click here
You will notice that most lectures will have a video, with text underneath.
- (Be sure to scroll down, so you will see the text beneath the video. The text is basically the video in text format. (For those who prefer to read than watch.) Please be sure to scroll down past each video, as there may be some links, or other important information that you can refer to, that will reinforce what is stated within the videos.)
When you have completed a lesson, please click "complete and continue" at the top of your screen.
- (This will indicate you have listened to, or read, understand the material, and are ready to move on. After completion of each section, you will notice on the left side of your screen, a percentage of completion. This will only calculate if you click the "complete and continue" button. You can always go back to lessons you have completed, to refresh, or to reference.)
When you click on a link within a lesson, you will notice a button at the top to bring you back to the page you were. Be sure to remember which page you are in, so you can get back easily.
If you are working with a therapist, be sure to jot down any and all feelings, sensations, revelations, and questions you may have, in your journal, for more productive sessions.
There are THREE parts to the program:
- Part One is all about gaining knowledge about what is truly going on within the body and mind.
- Part Two offers exercises that can be helpful for what is specifically going on within you.
- Part Three puts all the informations and the exercises together into a daily plan that you can customize for your needs.
If you have any questions, or issues regarding the program, you can contact me at Michelle@itstartswithyouwellness.com.