1.7 (H) Personal Questions
- Do you think that you are unique and special? Give examples.
- In what ways can you work on building a deeper acceptance of yourself, others and situations?
- Which one, (acceptance of yourself, others, and situations), do you need to work on the most, and why?
- Do you understand that we are not in control of any person or situation, but that we ARE in control of how we react? Give examples of situations that you could have handled differently.
- What have you learned about yourself from the worksheet exercise?
- What have you learned about yourself from the "Accepting Yourself, Others, and Situations" exercise?
- Do you understand that by trying to fight your anxiety, you may actually be harboring it more? Did you try to "close your eyes and feel" your anxiety? If so, what did you experience?
- Are you going to nurture your body during this time? Are you going to give your body the appropriate time to heal as it needs to? (as in the example of the broken ankle?)