Part Two: Goals
Create a daily routine:
In the morning:
- Wake up GRATEFUL: (list 5 things that you are grateful for)
- Open your day with a few positive affirmations about yourself: (I am happy, I am healthy, I am proud of who I am, etc.)
- Start your day with a movement with breath such as Cat/Cow, or Side Angle Pose to stretch the body and bring more positivity in.
- Allow yourself one of the guided or silent meditations, or any of the relaxation exercises before bed, to help bring you into a relaxed state of mind before bed.
- If you have any trouble getting to sleep, or wake up in the middle of the night, allow yourself any of the focus techniques, (tapping, ankle circles, counting) to help keep the mind focused on relaxation, and away from recurring thoughts.