2.1 (N) Summary
- is the quality of being thankful and appreciative.
- Grateful people are happier, less anxious, less depressed, and enjoy life more.
- Being grateful helps you learn acceptance.
The Five Senses:
- are sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste.
- Your dominant sense can have a direct impact on your mood and emotions.
- You can use your dominant sense to help in the healing process, by accentuating positivity to it.
- “Where energy flows, the mind goes”…
- The breath is intricate to our survival, and we can use the breath to help us to heal our mind.
- The extended exhale is one of the best ways to calm the mind and relax the body.
- “You can’t really love others, until you truly love yourself”.
- Greater self love leads to greater acceptance of ourselves and life itself.
- It’s not always easy to love ourselves. But when we flow with the body and the breath, (movement with breath), we can learn how to understand that love on a deeper level.