Part One: Goals
- To understand that anxiety is a normal reaction of the body. But when this normal reaction interferes with our daily life, and causes us suffering, that we know we can take measures to reverse this reaction, as we have the power inside us to do so.
- To recognize which fears, and / or phobias we may have.
- To recognize if we are being compulsive about anything in our life, as well as recognize any negative patterns (or habits) we may have developed.
- As we continue our self-examination, and begin to recognize aspects of ourselves that we may not have had before, we will continue to be patient as we develop a deeper understanding of who we are inside.
- To understand that the more we know, the more we can use that knowledge to help ourselves.
- To continue to understand ourselves a little more each day, and being non-judgemental along the way.
- To refer to any of the above, as we need to, to keep ourselves educated about what we are going through.