1.7 (D) Worksheet Exercise
You can get to know yourself a little better, by recognizing which of the below sentences speak to you the most.
Try not to be judgemental of yourself during this process, as you are just gathering information about how you currently think! Start to recognize which ones you feel more connected with and write your conclusions in your journal.
1. I am smart.
2. I am a positive person.
3. I am a happy person.
4. I have opinions that matter.
5. I can say “no” when I need to.
6. I don’t care what others think about me.
7. I am a self-confident person.
8. I believe I have the power to change myself.
9. I am a worthy human being.
10. I am proud of my achievements in life so far.
11. I believe in myself.
12. I am an organized person.
13. I have no regrets in life.
14. I love who I am.
15. I am good enough.
16. I respect myself and my ideals.
17. I can see the good in all people.
18. I am open to trust others.
19. I am respected by others.
20. I acknowledge my mistakes and learn from them.
21. I can let go of negative feelings.
22. I am strong enough to handle challenges as they come.
23. I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
24. I accept the way I look, and love who I am.
25. I only have to please myself.
26. I have the tools to be successful.
27. I am unique, and know who I am.
28. I will keep going, even if there is a bump in the road.
29. I see all the good qualities in me.
30. I am capable of so much in life.
31. I am a courageous person, and will take some risks at times.
32. I am a strong person inside.
1. I don’t think I’m very intelligent.
2. I am pretty negative all the time.
3. I feel sad most days.
4. I don't know anyone who values my opinions.
5. I have a hard time saying “no” to people.
6. I worry about what others think about me.
7. I don’t feel very confident most days.
8. I don’t think I can change.
9. I don’t feel worthy of much.
10. I don't have much in my life to be proud of.
11. I don’t think I have what it takes.
12. I just can't get organized.
13. I hold onto my mistakes, and can’t see past them.
14. I wish I were someone else, or had someone else’s life.
15. I don’t feel like I’m ever enough for anyone.
16. I lack self respect.
17. I have people in my life who take advantage of me.
18. I don’t trust anyone.
19. I don't have anyone in my life who respects me.
20. I continue to repeat the same mistakes over and over.
21. I hold onto negative feelings.
22. I can’t handle any more challenges.
23. I will never attain my goals.
24. I don’t like the way I look.
25. I try so hard to please others.
26. I lack any tools to be successful.
27. I constantly compare myself to others.
28. I let a bump in the road to stop me.
29. I don’t think I have any good qualities.
30. I have no skills to achieve anything.
31. I am scared to try new things, or take risks.
32. I always feel weak.