- The information on this site is for educational purposes only, and is to be used at your own risk. The information presenting herein is offered only as information and educational purposes and is not a substitute for the professional judgement of a medical professional.
- Please consult with your doctor prior to performing any techniques and classes on this website. Be sure that a doctor approves that you are in good health prior to performing any techniques and classes on this site. If you experience "panic attacks", be sure that what you are experiencing are indeed panic attacks, and you do not have any other medical issues related to the heart, or any other organ in the body. If you have any question in your mind, you need to seek professional advise prior to the use of this website.
- This website is to be used as an adjunct, and not to replace any other current professional services such as talk therapy. If your doctor has prescribed you any medications, you need to remain on all medications. It is only your doctor who can advise you lessen any medications.
- It Starts With You Wellness® makes no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the services or products provided through or in connection with this website. The reader and viewer of this website assumes all risks when using the information herein. This site's operators, authors, owners, and affiliates disclaim any and all liability from the information provided herein. Any medical, financial, legal, health, psychological or other information provided on this site is not intended as a replacement for professional consultations with qualified practitioners. If this site provides health-related or medical information, no such information provided by this site is intended to treat or cure any disease or to offer any specific diagnosis to any individual as we do not give medical advice, nor do we provide medical or diagnostic services.
- It Starts With You Wellness® does not guarantee results.
- Always wear comfortable clothing when exercising. If you feel dizzy, lightheaded, faint, or have any other discomforts, you should stop immediately and consult a medical doctor. You are responsible for your own health. Honor your body, and your limitations. Never push pass your limit.
- We accept no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this website.
- All methods and tools have been created through my personal experiences and what has worked for me. They may not necessarily be methods of my yoga training through Yoga Alliance. My further training in Laughter Yoga, Y12SR, and Holistic Nutrition also add to my philosophies, and add to my knowledge.