3.2 (I) Easy Reminders
Review of "The Steps to Success":
1) Gratitude - Continue to be grateful for everything you have in life. Each day, be reminded of five things you are grateful for.
2) The Senses - Use the senses to enhance well being. Get creative in finding different ways to use your dominant sense for relaxation.
3) The Breath - Continue to use the breath for relaxation, especially the extended exhale breath. Relax and reset your mind and body.
4) Self Love - Continue to apply self love exercises into your day. Smile and notice how good it feels to be you!
5) Focus - Continue and develop your own focus exercises. When you focus on one thing and one thing alone, additional thoughts can't make their way into the mind.
6) Meditation - Continue meditation practices. Allow yourself to find that peace within you, as the more you practice the for peaceful you can become.
7) Recognize Body Tension - Continue to recognize where you may be holding tension in your body. Any time you feel it, give yourself the opportunity to release it. The more frequently you release the tension, the more the mind will stop grasping for it.
8) Feel Safe - Allow yourself to feel safe. When you are most relaxed, is when the mind thinks you are safest. Be reminded: "I am safe."
9) Affirmations - Continue daily affirmations to keep the mind alert with positivity. Get creative with your words.
10) Smile and Laugh - Find creative ways to add a daily dose of laughter. Continue to smile frequently during the day for endorphin release.
11) Strength, Confidence, Courage, and Happiness - Continue to allow these into your daily life. Remember that when you feel strong, you ARE strong. When you feel confident, you ARE confident, when you feel courageous, you ARE courageous, and when you feel happy, you ARE happy. Find creative ways to build up each in your day.
12) Detect and Deflect Anxiety - As soon as you feel tension or anxiety flare up, immediately put measures into place to keep it at bay. Remember everyone feels anxious every now and then. So, when you do, breathe, or smile, or get outside, or create your own way to bring forth a better way of dealing with what comes your way.
You are in charge.
You can change your ways.
Be patient with yourself, and you will see changes occur faster than you may think.
Everyone has bad days. We all do. Be accepting when they do happen, and move forward without looking back. Tomorrow is always a new day.
Accept who you are. You are unique in your own way, so be proud of that. Don't look down upon all the things that may have happened to you in life. Use them to find that strength inside. Learn from your experiences, and maybe even use them to find ways to enhance your life.
Be proud of who you are.