1.1 (F) Personal Questions
1) From the definitions in this section, do you suffer from stress, anxiety, or panic? Do you suffer from more than one? If so, which ones, and why do you say so?
2) Do you understand the difference between stress and anxiety?
3) Was there anything in this section that you learned about yourself? Has this knowledge changed the way you think about how you are suffering?
4) Do you know what causes your anxiety? Write down what you think (or know) what may be the cause(s), as well as what anxiety causes in you.
5) When you are stressed, or anxious, can you describe what you are feeling: emotionally and physically?
6) Do you understand what cortisol is, and how it can affect your body?
7) Do you consume caffeine or other stimulants?
8) From the section, “What Else Causes Anxiety”, do you think your anxiety may stem from one of these alternative sources? If so, which alternate source, and why do you feel this way?